Monday, October 5, 2009

What a week for me!
I will give you the highlights:
  • Walking some more steps between Mummy and whoever randomly pops by and Mummy makes me show off.
  • Meeting a 'cat' for the first time. I enjoyed grabbing, pulling and generally being very cuddly with the cat. The cat enjoyed playing games such as hide and seek though she didn't do much 'seeking', more rather a lot of hiding from me..... I'm not sure why....
  • Eating cat biscuits which belonged to my new cat friend. Mummy was rather rude when she scooped them out of my mouth as I was just settling in for a taste sensation.
  • Pooing on the floor. Well in my defence Mummy had taken my nappy off and I just had to go!
  • My biggest achievement this week is now I can say 'please' and 'more' using my hands. Mummy has been teaching me sign language and it is quite fun. Mummy is rather proud and I have to say please a lot now.
  • Wearing my 'bites,' ( boy tights for those who aren't living in the ARCTIC!) for the first time. I started off wearing my skull bites and now throughout the week Ive got through all of them. They do keep my legs rather toasty!
  • Playing with many balls. They are great fun to move in but sometimes I disappear!
  • Getting hives from 'we are not sure!' I was all spotty for Saturday night... being the party animal that I am! By Sunday they had gone, very mysterious!

What a week, I'm off for a sleep. I'm a bit sick today..until next week x

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hello cutie pie Jasper

Sorry I missed your birthday party in London but i wasn't well but aziza gave me an account of the raucous fun you all had!!

Thank you for your lovely 'thank you' card!!

Lots of love
nadira