Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Fastelavn



Doctor Jasper in action




























Eating a little sweetie, next time I need to be careful not to bite my lip at the same time@!



























Hitting the barrel


















On duty




























We found these connected to me when I was undressed for my bath. Lucky we had some olive oil to help Mummy out as they were really stuck!



















We had lots of fun this week celebrating Danish Fastelavn which is just an excuse for us all to dress up and hit a big barrel full of sweets. I was a pretty good shot but I think I will have to wait until I'm a bit bigger to crack open the barrel and be named King or Queen of Fastelavn. I'm not sure what it was all about ( neither do Mummy and Daddy!) but I got to celebrate with the neighbours and with my nursery. I hope you like my costumes. Ive also been practising my doctor skills on Mummy as it is important that we look after our baby.

No comments: