Monday, August 1, 2011


My first day at kindergarten, my new bag and my big smile!








Relaxing with Mummy with our newspaper blanket, while it rained outside AGAIN!





















































































I had a lovely weekend because Mummy and Daddy had some people over and they all had girls and boys my age! Ihad lots of fun tearing around, trying to entertain the girls. It was exhausting work!


On Sunday I started painting what was left of my pirate boat ( after the party). It was fun to paint with Daddy though I made another mess, I especially love painting my hands and my feet until no skin is showing! Mummy and Daddy aren't really into this as much as me.


I started big kindergarten today so you can see my new bag. Im very proud of my bag especially that it is purple! I was very nice to Mummy as I let her carry it to kindergarten and then because it was a little heavy and Mummy was carrying the kitchen sink with Felix I offered to carry it into the classroom, all by myself!

1 comment:

anna c said...

Wow, Jasper. Such a big boy - off to kindy. Love your new bag, xx GM Anna