Monday, December 19, 2011



















Having fun with Kyeong






















Experimenting at the Experimentarium with Daniel


























































On the Merry Go round at Magasin, a very old department store in Copenhagen

























Quite tired at this point, christmas shopping with Mummy and Daddy so I had a wee sit down






Luckily I had been given this balloon, which went with me all day to keep me entertained


















































Mmmm tuna sandwich with Daddy






So continues our week of getting ready for Christmas. What have I been up to?

Monday 12th: I went to see the Christmas Elves and to see Juleman! I decided that I had better get myself organised and write to Juleman so that he knows what I would like for Christmas.

Tuesday 13th: We went to the library and Mummy and I learnt how to make Danish Christmas hearts. It was a bit complicated and to be honest I enjoyed playing with the knights and the castle more but Mummy seemed to be getting into the swing of making these Danish crafts.


Wednesday 14th: Mummy and I made more Christmas gingerbread but Mummy ate so much of the mixture that she thinks she has poisoned herself for ever as she couldnt even eat one gingerbread once they were cooked, silly Mummy, she must learn to pace herself.


Thursday 15th: We got out our Christmas stories and read them together. These are are the ones we have to read: Stick man, Slinky Malinki's Christmas Crackers and the Christmas Story. I like reading about Christmas.

Friday 16th: Mummy and I wrote to Juleman together and I drew him a picture. This is what I wrote to him, with Mummys help.... ' Dear Juleman, I hope you know where I live because I would really, really, like a soft sword ( see picture) and one chocolate for Mummy, Daddy and me. Felix is too little maybe a sweetie also. Love Jasper. PS Merry Christmas'

Saturday 17th: Family Christmas Day in town altogether, with all the Christmas decorations, music, treats, buying presents and going to the British shop to buy our christmas pudding and mince pie filling so we can make mince pies together

Sunday 18th: Had Christmas day with my friend Daniel,we had Christmas treats and presents together.


So as you can see it has been quite a busy week and Im not sure I can keep up this until Christmas Day. Its getting closer though and our tree now has very exciting presents under it. I want to take a peak but I think I wont be able to stop myself and I might take it too far!


This week I also was very brave and had my stitches taken out. It didnt hurt but I still had to be very brave and lie very still so that she could take them out. I hope I dont have to do that again!

No comments: