Wednesday, March 7, 2012













































































Im sorry I have been MIA but I have such a busy social calender that I almost forgot to tell you all about it! Here are some pictures of our trip to the zoo last week which my first of the zoo. I love spring in the zoo and I especially enjoyed finding those life size elephant poo balls! All of the animals are having their babies so I hope we get to go back soon.

Last weekend Daddy and I started work on our pirate ship. It was so much fun that we barred Mummy from even being home to see us in action. So much fun was had being pirates. I think my favourite part of the ship was the canon, which we made to fire real canon ballls....seriously!








































No comments: