Wednesday, September 19, 2012

September Whippee Birthday Month

                                   Whippee its my birthday. I am now four! Here I am having my birthday juice, freshly made by yours truely. I even got to have little sausages and croissant for breakfast as well!
Here I am opening my first birthday present around 7am! Its from Felix and its perfect, more knights for my collection.
 

                                            No birthday is complete without new books, yay!
Now I can be a real knight with my new helmet and shield




Now for the big one, I wonder what it is....
Yay, I love play mobile

I had some of my friends over for cake after Bournehavn. Frida, Moa and Josephine could come and help me celébrate and of course eat lots of cake with me.




Here is my treasure chest. Daddy told me that him and Mummy found it buried in the woods and there was a key with it. So it was my job to try to open it to see what was inside...


                                                     And it was FULL of treasure, yummy yummy. Lots
                                                     of gold coins and sweeties for me.
Taking on the evil Daddy pirate with Moa

No comments: