Tuesday, April 23, 2013

April!

Hanging with my lille sis and lille bro

Helping Daddy bring in the cake for Felix

Picnicing spring style
This was my first attempt at riding my bike without my wheels. What a lot of fun! I just have to remember to keep moving those pedals.






I had a lot of fun learning to ride my bike.

This was my present to my mummy for her birthday.  I found the piece of wood at the park and then I drew mummy and I wrote I love you on the bottom. Mummy cried when I gave it to her. I was a little confused by that?

Birthday cake afternoon tea

Mummy opening her present from me

'
Helping Mummy to try on her new necklace
¨
Where has my leg gone?


This is my thank you card to Edith. I hope she likes the swords!

Chilling out with little M


Early morning breakfast on the bike with Felix and Daddy


No comments: