Friday, August 9, 2013

May

 
We had nice trip to London to stay with the Frenchs'. I also got a little bug from my brother which didnt mean anything other than feeling icky. Not much fun. London was fun and I had so much fun with Otto and Hal and Alexander. We spent a lot of time playing which is the best thing to do!
This may have been the last time I ate watermelon. Ive decided its not for me

Building my muscles

Ok Daddy, you do it!

Feeding time at the zoo. well at the Frenchs!

A dip at Dukes Meadows


Let the fun begin


and presenting......

my new bed! I have to wait a little before Im allowed to sleep up. Dont worry it does have sides on the top and a ladder, we just hadnt finished it by this photo.

At the fun run watching Mummy and Daddy run


At the International childrens fair. Here I am putting out a fire

and a spot of teeball. Actually I could hit it quite far!

Can you see me?

No comments: