Monday, September 23, 2013

The August of change and goodbyes

My last day at Bornehavn with my friend Louis



Bye bye little brother. You are on your own now

Outside my classroom. Here is a letter telling everyone Im going. Of course you cant read it because its in Danish silly!


 
                                 With one of my teachers Kenneth, along with Liam, Ida and Louis


See how tiny I looked when I started in Bornehavn

Nataliia leaving us, boo hoo
My beach art

My first day at big school! August 13th 2013

Ice creams with Moa and Felix, though we did get into trouble for eating too many without the grown ups knowing!
The motion swing at the Experimentarium

Zoo ice creams with Poppa and Milke. Was this big enough for you Poppa?
Beach time fun though it was a little too chilly to swim!


This was the same day and the rain also decided to come, its only August!!!


Stories with Poppa

Oh no farewells on the front step




getting up to no good with Felix oops

Having a  playdate with Louis



Need I say anything more?

Biking time

And more goodbyes, this time to Nataliia. I miss  her.
And here I am , off to school for the first time! Rygaards International School here I come


My new school bag, lunchbox and drink bottle. Im very prepared





Here goes!

So August was a month of change for me because:
I left Bornehavn.
I said hello and goodbye to Poppa and Milke
I said goodbye to Nataliia
I STARTED SCHOOL

Now Im just waiting to turn 5 and I will really be a big boy then.

I was very brave when I started school. I had already been to visit so I knew where I was going and I had met my teachers before. They are called Ms Bennett and Mrs Sherman and I like them a lot. We dont get to run around outside whenever we feel like it but its ok. I get to do lots of art and drawing and listening to fun stories. I have made some friends already but the strangest thing for me is that now I am speaking English all day and not Danish. Mummy also makes me wear my smarter clothes so my pirate teeshirts have to wait for after school. I also get to travel to school many different ways. Sometimes its in the car, sometimes its on the bike, sometimes the bus or the train so I never get bored. I can also take my scooter and my bike with me and I am getting so good at riding my bike.

No comments: