Thursday, March 27, 2014

March

Jasper reenacting what Granny Moo's face looked like when she realised that we were all in London for her birthday.


The cheekies






Shall we just nickname them the giggly gurties??


Checking my sunglasses work so high up



Trying to look after Lil sister

Absolutely loving hearing my Aunty Bex play though I was looking forward to a bit of Guns and Roses!


CAPTIVATED



Hanging with Hal and Otto, obviously chewing the fat and pondering the matters of the world

Hide and seek time


Three Legged race time


Thanks Alison and Amanda for my fabulous new hat! Daddy loves it too!


Canal boat sight seeing

Taking my brother in for his last day in nursery
Some of my homework


Some of my drawings

Do you like my reindeer. I followed a step by step for the reindeer and it came out like this.

I am fine really. Happy at school, love my teacher and my friends. Sometimes getting up to mischief at lunchtimes but mostly being very good and big. I loved going to London especially to hang with my cousins and see my favourite Aunty Bex play her gig oooh and of course surprise Granny Moo, that was funny of course! 

No comments: