Monday, June 22, 2009

Discovering Daddy's ear!



Eating outside in the sun



I loved the swing especially when the girls pushed me high!




Sophie, Mia and I, just woken up










Go the All Blacks! Watching us beat the French





Playground fun especially with the sand
















Who said I don't have any hair?







Another week another couple of teeth! Yes you read right. After a drought for 8 1/2 months now I'm flying with my 5th and 6th teeth already through. I look very grown up now and love giving everyone toothy grins. Though Mummy doesn't appear to be quick enough to catch a snap of my new look.
We have visited the park a lot where I have found a new love, eating sand, as well as holding on to the rope to go up and down the slide. Sometimes I forget I'm only 9 months.
Mummy has been taking me to all sorts of funny places. I had to go and watch her have some machine strapped to her ankle and then I had to watch her get some sort of machine strapped to her teeth. She sure does funny things. Our friend Karina came over a lot and she looked after me on Thursday so that Mummy could do more funny things to her teeth. Karina was a bit nervous that I would do a big poo while Mummy was away and as hard as I tried she was let 'off the hook' this time.
This weekend we went and stayed with our downstairs neighbours in their summer house. It was so much fun as there were three girls for me to impress. Sophie is 7 and she knows everything, she even knows how to make me laugh with 'peekaboo', Mia is 4 and she loves laughing at me and Ava is three months younger than me. I tried the old ' take her nose off, scratch her face, poke her eye' technique but it didn't go down so well and Mummy wasn't very happy with me. She told me that I have to be a bit nicer! We also went on lots of adventures together as you can see.
Mummy and I go off to France on Wednesday and after Daddy has finished eating lots of ice cream cones in Copenhagen he will join us on Friday. I think I will be too busy to write but Ill be sure to take lots of pictures for you all. Until then....

No comments: