Monday, June 15, 2009

The most exciting news of the week and Mummy forgot to tell you! I was lying in bed and I suddenly realised that she hadnt told you that I grew FOUR teeth in the week I was away. Two in the middle on the bottom and two on the top but on the side. I'm very clever. I also decided that I would get up on my hands and knees and Mummy and Aunty Kylie shrieked so much that they put me off and distracted me so I forgot what I was supposed to do once I got up there. But it was fun all the same.

1 comment:

anna c said...

Oh my gosh, you have teeth Jasper! that's so exciting. I got some photos of you printed today from when you came out to visit. You're so cute in them, but I can see you are growing daily - great to see you're having so much fun though. Did you get the vege popsicle thingy I posted to you. xxAnna