Monday, September 7, 2009

Another week, another new country to explore. This time it was to Lithuania that we went for a few days. Daddy had to work so Mummy and I went as well so we could investigate Vilnius. I was a very good boy because it was a very long journey. Mummy and I had a lovely time 'hanging' out and I even showed Mummy how well I could go up steep slopes all by myself. I even went down the slide all by myself three times. It made my eyes go inside my head, a little strange really.
Mummy also finally decided to let me wear my new shoes. So far I've had to do all my climbing and playing in bare feet so I'm not sure why she has changed her mind. I'm not so sure on these new shoes but I am having fun trying to get them off.
Mummy and I went swimming again this week. I'm getting much braver and I enjoy falling off the side of the pool into Mummy. We do get funny looks from some of the Latvians.
The funny part of the week was when Mummy realised that we had all left our passports in the hotel room, just as we were approaching the border to get back into Latvia. Lucky for us we
were'nt stopped! Mummy and Daddy are very forgetful sometimes.
I've had a lot of fun this week standing and falling on my bottom. I like to hang onto the furniture to move around and when I was in Vilnius I even toppled out of the sandpit because I was so busy leaning out to pick up the leaves.
Guess what?.... have you guessed?That's right, its my birthday this week and I'm having TWO parties. I'm so lucky. Tomorrow is my playgroup party and then in the weekend we are going to London to see Hal and Otto. I'm very excited about going to the farm. I also can't wait for my cake though Mummy seems a little worried about it. Just between you and I I'm not sure Mummy is an expert at cake making. Let's just see what she comes up with. Until next week ...

No comments: