Monday, September 21, 2009

It's all about the teeth

Now for my next trick I shall make a poodle



Going down the slide!

Nice apple off the tree




Im not sure who is not talking to who?!!




'Zorbing' with the tent.












Off on the canal boat in Riga














Finding Mummy









Now, how do I tell you all about these? These 'tights' were a birthday present and I am
expected to wear them in the winter. For your
information they are 'boy' tights!!! and they have aeroplanes, cars and skulls on them so there!







With Grandfather Nicholas in Kew







Snuggly Aunty time













Meeting my Great Grandmother for the first
time. I had a lot to tell her. She is a very good listener.













So as the title would suggest it has all been about my mouth this week. I am STILL teething and to be honest with you I'm a little OVER it! Sometimes 'they' wake me up very early and I have to get Mummy up to fix them. I don't really like doing that as Mummy looks frightful in the early hours. I don't know what is worse... the pain or Mummy's hair!
We went on a boat this weekend and met some nice Korean ladies there. Daddy and I talked Korean to them and they liked me a lot. I got a bit confused for a minute as I'm not used to people smiling at me as much here in Riga. I had to wear a big yellow jacket. I'm not sure why. It got in the way of me crawling and it made my hair a bit messy at the back.
We went to a playgroup party yesterday and I made balloons for everyone. That was in between going down the slide, 'zorbing' with the tent and crawling through the grass. I have to say, i wasn't' too sure about this grass business. Mummy said that I appear to be too' city-fied!' whatever that means as I prefer to crawl on concrete.
I'm standing up loads now, its a great party trick as its guaranteed to have everyone look at me. I'm not sure what to do next though I do like to take a few steps now holding a hand. Any hand will do. I'm not fussed.

No comments: