Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween week

Escaping bathtime, Mummy will never catch me
Jasper, Harry and Ulysses enjoying snacktime





My friends





Mummy where is your costume?



Vilandes Playgroup





Sophia and Mia from downstairs trick or treating













Enjoying the rocking












With Leo







It was very cold today wasn't it Harry?









Mummy and I get up to all sorts of fun when Daddy is working hard








Eating my yoghurt













Showing Daddy how to brush his teeth










I have been a busy boy this week. The highlight for me has been dressing up as a dinosaur for Halloween. Don't I look scary? I also decided that it was time to eat my yoghurt all by myself. Aren't I clever?
I hope you enjoy my videos this week....Until next week

My first attempt at eating my yoghurt by myself
Finishing my yoghurt
Playing for my supper

Practising my dancing
Practising my recorder playing

No comments: