Sunday, November 8, 2009




Quietly 'playing' by myself






















If any of you have been trying to ring Mummy it may take her a while to answer. You see yesterday I decided that Mummy's phone was a little dirty so I found a really big basin to wash it in. I couldn't quite reach the button to give it the 'bubble bath' so it didn't get flushed! Mummy's sim card was resilient though ( her words not mine, I'm only 1!) and she has managed to get it working again using Daddy's handset so never fear, you can still contact her.

I went down a big slide yesterday all by myself. Well Daddy went on the slide next to me and held my hand but nevertheless I was very brave. It whooshed me all up inside and I wanted to do it over and over and over and over again...

I am loving reading at the moment. Whenever I can track Mummy or Daddy down I take my books and we read together. Mummy doesn't even need the book anymore as she knows them off by heart. Mummy would like to thank Aunty Bex for my birthday book. Mummy now dreams 'Each Peach, Pear, Plum!'

We are going to Copenhagen tomorrow to find ourselves a new house. I hope we can find one. I think it will be very cold if we don't have a house. It is very cold in Riga now. We even had snow the other day and it was very exciting. Mummy held me up to the window and I tried to get out as it looked so much fun out there. Its a bit tricky for me to walk in it and I have so many clothes on that my balance is all gone. Sometimes when I fall over I can't get back up again!
Feeding myself Weetbix

And chicken
I'm a busy player

And another of my favourite songs complete with dance moves

No comments: