Monday, December 7, 2009

My last night in my home in Riga

Riga Christmas Market

Concentrating at my last music class






With my lovely nanny. I will miss Rita!



Getting ready for Christmas








The Christmas market merry-go- round






Time for a story Pauline
















The Christmas market








What a funny day it is today. Mummy is so busy today with all the packing men that she hasn't even noticed that I have snuck onto the computer. Today all of these very tall men came with lots of boxes and lots of very sticky stuff to take all our things away. I'm not sure where they are taking all of our things? I was very helpful and took some things out of the boxes for the men and stuck my fingers to the box with some of their extra sticky stuff. I also unravelled all of the toilet paper just to show them a trail to the toilet!
We had a lovely week last week with Pauline. She was so much fun. She was especially good at making faces at me and making me laugh a lot. I miss her already. She bought me some new stories which I love already.

I have to go, Mummy is coming. If I just sneak myself behind these big boxes she will never find me........ until next time.....in my new home....



No comments: