Monday, December 21, 2009

Our backyard after the first snow fall








Just a quick one this week as we are rushing around trying to find all our things in all the boxes taking over our new house before Granny Moo, Nicholas and Aunty Bex arrive on Wednesday. Its all very exciting!

Mummy and Daddy bought me a very prickly big green tree on the weekend. They put all these pretty colourful balls on it but it seems to be that they really want them to stay on the tree. I just want to take them and add them to my collection of toys!

It has been snowing a lot so we went over to our little hill and we sat on plastic bags to go down it. It was very funny and we went quite fast.

Anyway I'm off to explore. Merry Christmas everyone, please skype or ring us on Friday, I can't wait to explore all those boxes and squishy pressies under the tree!







No comments: