Monday, January 18, 2010

Another long break without you hearing from me. I'm sorry, Mummy and I have been rather busy making new friends. We have been going out every day to explore Copenhagen and we are exhausted.
We also had our friends Kim, Kyeong and Daniel come and visit us at our house. Daniel is big and he is so cool. He has shown me lots of tricks around our house and he was great at pulling me around on my toys. I think he is my new best friend even though he is 4.
I'm going away tomorrow. I'm going on three planes all the way over the ocean to see my Grandma and Poppa. I hope they will remember to meet us. Mummy promises me this means I won't have to wear 5 layers of clothing when I leave the house. I'll wait and see, it seems too good to be true.I'll let you know how our trip goes. Mummy goes a funny colour every time we talk about it. So the next time I write we will be in my other home of New Zealand. We are escaping the snow and I cant wait! Also to celebrate this big trip I'm working on bringing out some new teeth with me. They are not quite out yet so I think I will wait till I'm on the plane. That should please Mummy!

No comments: