Thursday, January 7, 2010

Happy New Year everyone. I'm sorry I have been 'missing in action' for a while. I have had many social engagements to keep me out of trouble. Or maybe in trouble once or twice. If I have time I will fill you in....
We had a really fun Christmas. Granny Moo, Granddaddy and Aunty Bex came all the way over the sea from England to see me. They were great fun. I especially liked waking up Aunty Bex in the mornings. I got lots of nice things so Mummy told me to thank you all. I have lovely new books and toys to play with. Oh and Aunty Bex got me my first ballet shoes. She thinks that Poppa will be pleased with that! I did try them on as you can see and managed to 'point my toes'. We went to Tivoli which is a very pretty place with rides, lots and lots of lights and everyone smiles because it is so much fun. Aunty Bex took me to ride a horse. It was fun but it didnt make many noises or move too much. But it did go round and round.

We went over to visit Otto in Dorset. He is very cute and lovely and cuddly. So lovely that when I kissed him ( like all the parents wanted me to!) I accidentally on purpose tried to eat his cheek. Oh no, just for the record that didn't go down so well with all the parents.Sometimes I think their directions need to be more specific! So as a result of this I felt like I was under surveillance the whole time we were there. I wasn't allowed to kiss Isla the dog or Otto at all! I was however allowed to 'jump' off the bed though for the first time, thanks Daddy!

Things Mummy and Daddy have been saying to me lately:

Jasper please put the toilet brush down.. (but why?)
No Jasper the rubbish needs to stay in the bag, there is absolutely nothing for you to play with (of course there is, that is the point!)
Jasper, Isla ( the dog) really doesn't need to patted quite so much, or kissed or her ears played with. ( I think she needs to know just how much I loved her!)

Ive also started climbing. I like to climb out of the soft play area when we go out and yesterday I climbed the stairs all the way up by myself. Mummy is still recovering. She didn't realise that I can now get over the stair gate! Ive met some nice friends this week. At the moment my favourite is Mia. We get up to lots of fun (trouble!) together.

Did you know that we live in a white country? Its only white. All the roads are white, the grass is white and the houses and bushes are white. I wonder why? But it is fun because Mummy gets to pull me around and up and down hills on my sledge.

I have to go. Its nap time and now that I only nap once a day I need it. Or maybe its Mummy that needs it!

No comments: