Monday, June 7, 2010

Its summer and time for an iceblock!
































































Korean food, yum yum









At our lake, Mummy showed me these bubble flowers













Music class


Drawing on the wall with chalk and climbing, a very exciting corner to be in!

























And the sun has got its hat on hip hip hooray. We have had a lovely week enjoying the sun:; at the zoo, at the little lake up the hill, in friend's gardens and in our garden. I hope it stays.
I ate yummy Korean this weekend with Mummy and Daddy. I even tried to show them how to use chopsticks properly. I also ate 10 green olives, i think there is a song about that... ' There were ten green olives hanging on the wall.....'

I have been a little poorly with my new teeth coming through, they really really hurt so I have to keep putting my hands inside my mouth to make them feel better. It is even keeping me up at night so now I have more time to practise everything I have to say that I normally only get to fit into the daytime. Mummy and Daddy get to lie awake listening so they are very lucky.

No comments: