Monday, June 28, 2010

My FIRST haircut!










At the hospital to have my blood taken. Lots of toys to play with there.










Peek-a-boo








Its finally hot!
































Thank you Olly for my christening pressie. I loved it!












Easy rider













Moa and I on our Sunday playdate












I can still fit in the handbasin!


Mummy forgot to tell you last week that I have already started speaking a little Danish. When Mummy came to pick me up the other Friday I asked for 'more apple please', all by myself. Mummy was VERY surprised because when I ask in English I sometimes need reminding with some of the words.

I have also had my FIRST haircut!!!! Mummy finally plucked up enough courage and I talked her through it all. The man was very nice and I even got to sit on a special cushion. I sat very still and I very much enjoyed looking at myself. I look very swish if I don't say so myself but Mummy is missing my long curls. I keep telling her that they will grow back. Sometimes Mummy can be such a baby.

Today I said my very first 'mini' sentence all by myself. We were at the park and we were going through a little tunnel and I said to Mummy 'tunnel is dark'. Mummy nearly fell over with surprise.

It is very hot here at the moment so we have been enjoying the sun. Sometimes the sun gives me a little rash to remind me that it is here.
I am getting very excited as Grandma and Poppa are coming to see me this weekend. Im a little confused as they live very very far away but Mummy and Daddy keep telling me that they will meet me in England. We will have all our family together this weekend for me to visit the big church ( except for Uncle Darrin, Aunty Lotta and Oliver who we will miss very much) so it is a very exciting time. I hope we get to eat cake!

Oh and Happy 1st Birthday for today Otto, you are getting big like me now! I am looking forward to eating some of your birthday cake on Sunday.

No comments: