Monday, July 12, 2010















































































Poppa and Grandma are staying in my room. I had wondered who was coming when Mummy was making the room so I was very happy to see it was Poppa and Grandma. I was a bit confused as to where they have come from.....somewhere over a bridge? Or over a rainbow? Anyway they are here and we are having a very nice time. I turned on the best sun for them, they are nearly wanting to get into my new paddling pool! We have been on a boat, eaten icecream, I have even been on my FIRST rollercoaster. I think Mummy thought it was a little train when she let Daddy take me on it but it went very fast. Oh and we went to the beach yesterday and I helped Poppa and Daddy make my house. I think I helped them a lot! I shall give them some advice tonight on how to finish it.We are off to see some Lego tomorrow, what ever that means but all the grown ups are getting excited. I hope it doesnt hurt!

No comments: