Thursday, July 8, 2010

What a busy weekend





















A weekend of seeing Poppa and Grandma after their very long flight from NZ





Seeing Grandoof and Granny Moo





Hanging with my Great Granny Geege.





Hanging with Otto at his first birthday party.





Kissing a few girls that I met along the way
Seeing a few planes, did you know that my granny especially ordered planes to fly over her house all weekend,they came every minute and VERY low, it was very noisy and very exciting for me, thanks Granny Moo.
Seeing all my family together and hanging with my goddaddy Will.
and most importantly I went to see God. He wasn't home but his friend was there though I didnt think he was very friendly. In fact he threw water all over me like we were swimming, but we werent swimming and I didnt like it one little bit. Everyone laughed though Im not sure why, they werent the ones getting wet and I had my clothes on! Apparently Im now 'bap-tised', im not actually sure what it means but it meant I got presents so that must be a good thing right?




























































































































































































































































































2 comments:

Unknown said...

what a busy weekend you had jasper. You looked just smashing in your wee outfit matching your daddy's shirt too. Wish I was there for your big day. love your god mummy Penny

anna c said...

Hey Jasper, Looks like you had an exciting trip to London. Sorry I couldn't be there, but you look smashing in your outfit and made a great impression I'm sure. See you soon, lots of love, G Mummy Anna.