Sunday, November 7, 2010


Building my Lego Tower, lucky I had the chair to make me taller


Colouring in while the rugby was on.


Having a rugby 'scrum' with daddy




















Bathtime with Moa














Here are a few pictures from my week:
This week I sang 'Are you sleeping' to Mummy and Daddy, all by myself while we were biking home from swimming. They enjoyed that very much as did the other cyclists. Im now moving on to perfect 'Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.'

Mummy and I had little colds this weekend so we didn't do much. We did go swimming this afternoon, it was especially exciting biking home in the dark! I have played with my boxes and made very big lego towers. We watched England play the All Blacks as well. I really did not know who to support so I shouted 'WooHoo' for both teams.

No comments: