Monday, November 1, 2010






















Happy Halloween everyone. I went to a Halloween/Birthday party yesterday. The highlights were: eating fruit out of my very own carved orange and eating lots of watermelon. Oh and note the 'cucumber crocodile,what a hit! One of the 'not highlights' for Mummy was when I emptied my tummy all over me AND my skeleton pyjamas when I overheated. Mummy didnt blame me as she reckons it was the first time she has been too hot since she started growing my little brother or sister! Anyway I was fine and proudly told Mummy that I was 'finished' so we went off to church afterwards. Church is fun, there is lots of music and I like to feel the beat with my head in every song, to the amusement of the churchgoers!
One of my photos is of me with one of my birthday presents... a fishing game to get bugs, a great combination.
Daddy took me to the library on Friday afternoon and I got to try out the rock band that was set up there. Once Daddy gets organised I will put up the video of me playing the electric guitar.Lucky for everyone else I had headphones on!

I also had a great time swimming with my friend Moa on Saturday. We went and swam in three pools, floating everywhere together and jumping into the water. Lots of fun, though I didn't like the 'rain shower' that came down from the roof every couple of minutes.... not sure what the adults were thinking when they invented that one!

No comments: