Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Bob the Builder










the light streaming into what will be Mummy and Daddy's 'new room'
























Tools and more tools for me to get my hands on!






















Legs 11











































































The most exciting thing ever has happened this week......... Bob the Builder is in our house. I know you might find it hard to believe but he is the real Bob the Builder and he has lots of tools and he does lots of banging. Every morning when I wake up he is above me in the attic banging and being Bob the Builder. He is used to seeing Mummy, Daddy and me in our pyjamas as he starts work before we are even out of bed! Daddy took me up into the attic yesterday to show me what Bob is doing which was very exciting. WE now have blue plastic stairs which I am dying to slide down but I have promised Mummy that I will be very careful as I could hurt myself. (Maybe I will wait until she is not looking and slide down with Daddy and Mr Kew!)


Mummy is still growing the baby but she needs to get it out because she is eating all the food and taking up all the room on the couch. My friend Selma's Mor had her baby last week and Selma told me that it's not as exciting as the adults make out. I will have to reserve judgement on that one.

No comments: