Thursday, April 21, 2011

Im a BIG brother!



Morning cuddles




























Practising my rugby scrum, Felix was quite good at off-loading



















































Sharing my new brother with Daniel

































Potty time with Moa, we had lots to discuss






















































































Meeting Felix for the first time



















Im sorry that I have been missing but it has been for a very good reason. I am finally a BIG brother. Mummy has finally stopped talking about having a baby and gave me what I have been waiting for. Even though I thought that Mummy was having a girl she didn't...... she gave me a little brother.....

His name is Felix and he has a long name like me... Felix Samuel Wilfred Hampson. I like his name and Mummy says I sound very cute when I talk about him. I like to hug him and I especially like it when he tickles my chin, which is what he does when he looks up at me. He already likes it when I sing 'Swing Low' to him. I can't wait for you to meet him. He is going to be writing his own blog though so you have to watch this space to see where to go. Felix and I can write our blogs together when Mummy has her feet up having a cup of tea.

No comments: