Wednesday, June 29, 2011



















My first proper war wound, 2 years, 9 months and 12 days

















Chilling out in my big boy pants!
























Opening my reward for leaving the days of nappies behind....what is it I wonder?




















A cricket set!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!























Family hampson all on board















My English side













and my kiwi side..


Two things to report this week. One is good , the other is the opposite of that!


Which one do you want to hear first? The bad one? OK well it happened a bit like this:


I was dancing around at nursery with my friend Hannah and we were hugging and dancing at the same time. Well I got a bit too excitable and I fell and hit my forehead on the corner of the column. But the best part of this story is that I saved Hannah and she didn't have a scratch on her. So I had to go to the hospital with my teachers, Pernilla and Jette and wait for a doctor to see me. What I was most worried about when I hurt myself was whether Mummy would still be taking me to the zoo like she had promised. Anyway Mummy turned up at the hospital and then Daddy so it was actually quite nice to be the Hampsons all together at the hospital. I was very brave and even though I cried a bit when the needle went into my forehead I didnt wriggle too much and I let the doctor do what she had to do which was to give me stitches in my head! Mummy looked a bit funny when this happened but I think that Mummy and Daddy were quite brave also. I got a HUGE ice cream after I had been patched up and then we did go off to the zoo where I saw the new house for the flamingoes. So that was the horrible story.


The nice story is that our bike arrived and now we can really be together as one family. Daddy even biked us all, Mummy as well, to the cafe on Sunday! Mummy now picks me up from nursery in our new rugby bike and lots of people like looking at it. I hope you like the pictures.


Oh and I just remembered one more great story. I haven't been wearing nappies for a week now, properly not wearing nappies, only when Im sleeping. I dont like this much but I guess its hard to remember to get up and go to the toilet when you are sleeping. I've not had many 'accidents' and everyone is very proud of me. Im a proper big boy now!

No comments: