Monday, July 4, 2011














Trying on Mummy's swimming costume


















At the park
















At my friend Freda and Finns new house. They just moved in on Friday so we had pizza to celebrate.

So I got my stitches out on Friday. I was very brave again...in fact just between you and me it didnt hurt so Mummy didnt have to 'bribe' me with an ice cream. That was definitely the easiest ice cream earnt!

We had a funny weekend because we had a big storm on Saturday night and our house flooded. Mummy and Daddy had to clean and mop up the big swimming pool in our basement so I went off to the zoo with my friend Moa and her mummy Karin. I rode a pony for the first time and it was really big. I wish I had taken a picture because Karin said I was a natural!

Im really enjoying not wearing nappies duringhe day now and sometimes in the night when I can feel I need to go I get up and go in the potty. Im a VERY big boy now.

No comments: