Wednesday, July 13, 2011


Making our dinner wraps with Moa

























































































































































































































































As you can see from my pictures it has been a fun time for me. We went CAMPING this weekend and I was so excited leading up to going that I could hardly sleep! We went camping for my friend Moa's 3rd birthday and we had so much fun. I wasn't really that dressed for much of the weekend which you can see and when I was I enjoyed wearing Moa's birthday present which I got her! Can you guess what I got her?

I had lots of fun with Selma and Moa and I was pretty shattered at the end of the weekend.

Not too shattered though as last night Moa came to my first sleepover. We had so much fun and kept Mummy and Daddy busy as they had to keep coming to see us though Im not sure why.......hmmmm could have been something to do with all the mess we were creating and the noise!

My favourite thing to eat at the moment is peas which I get to peel myself. Its lots of fun...you should try it yourself.

No comments: