Thursday, September 15, 2011




Nightly story time with Poppa!




Part of my swimming lessons








Ready to go!










Getting my hair cut with Poppa






Thanks Edith for our lovely hats. We haven't taken them off yet!



























Rock climbing


The cousin pic.. Oliver, Zoe, Me, Jonathan and Felix!



































My second pirate cake of the birthday, yay!

















Investigating Oliver's present, what fun..STAMPERS!






















































Opening up to find my first England Jersey!









































Birthday morning,opening wessies!







































Playing with my cousins, Zoe and Oliver






























Tickles with Poppa



















Going on the tram in Auckland





















Opening Ceremony day in the Viaduct,see the waka in the background





























Arriving in Auckland




































It has been a very busy time here in New Zealand. We left Thailand a week ago and now we are enjoying very warm winter/spring weather in New Zealand. It was very exciting to get to Auckland as everyone is going crazy for rugby. When Poppa came to meet us he bought me an All Blacks jersey which I love and don't want to take off! I was very spoilt. I enjoyed going on a BIG pirate ship in Auckland ( The Spirit of Adventure), one day I want to climb up those tall ladders and walk the plank! Some nice ladies looked after Felix and I when Mummy, Daddy AND Poppa mysteriously vanished one night. Im not sure where they went but they were very excited and were wearing flags when they left us...


We also had to go down to Tauranga to say goodbye to Grandma though I was a little confused as she wasnt there but we went to t he beach and I got to play with Oliver and Zoe ( my cousins) in the sand while all the grown ups talked in a huddle. I enjoyed playing with my cousins this weekend and i even got to spend my actual birthday with them. I had ANOTHER pirate cake, this time it was a face, It tasted yummy and I got to eat some of the sweeties on it.


I loved my third birthday, After opening all my pressies ( I was very spoilt) Mummy and Daddy took me to my first movie which was something about a big cuddly panda ( Kung Fu panda 2!) and I loved it. Mummy let me have 4 Jaffas which apparently was generous and something you should eat when you go to the movies in New Zealand. Thank you to all my friends who gave me such nice presents, I love them all. Thank you Granny Moo and Farfar for my England rugby jersey, now I can keep Mummy and Daddy happy.


This week Daddy went back to Denmark which was very sad. I miss him a lot. To keep my mind off missing him Mummy has been taking me to some swimming lessons with a really nice lady called Lisa. I have done so much this week already and now, after 4 lessons, Im swimming under water and floating for 21 seconds on my back, making sure I stick my tummy up a lot! I have more lessons to come and I cant wait. I love it. I also went to the library and danced and sang with some other boys and girls which was fun. Im enjoying my holiday though today you will be happy to hear I had my very first tantrum, what ever that means, Mummy keeps using that word. I made sure everyone in Tauranga heard me and a lady even came up to help Mummy. Well to be honest if Mummy would just have let me read the pirate book in the shop for longer then I wouldn't have had to make such a fuss. I even left a mark on Mummy's shoulder. I did feel a little bad...

No comments: