Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Thailand!

Going off to Annabellas school in Bangkok













It was 'Show and Tell day!' Do you like the hat I gave Annabella, all the way from Denmark?




































Visitng Kristy, Danny, Annabella and Luca in Bangkok











































For some reason these peeps wanted to have their photo taken with me????





















































Buying lunch!






















I was eaten



































Squirting lemon on my fresh fish














































































































































Ordering a drink


























































Just another ice block in the sun





































Contemplating a purchase










































































































On the flight




































Matching kiwi boys




What a fun time we had in Thailand. I didnt do much except for eat fresh mango on the beach every day, run around naked a lot and swim swim swim. I loved the ocean and the swimming pool. I ate a lot of fresh fish and watched some fire dancers late one night. That was a bit of a treat, staying up late to watch boys dance with fire. They were very clever. I loved visiting my friend Annabella in Bangkok, I even went to school with her for two days which was a lot of fun. I got more and more confident in the water and one day I hope I can swim as well as Annabella.
I got eaten though, the mozzies loved my blood especially while I slept! I miss the sun already!


No comments: