Monday, November 21, 2011

Maybe I think I am a pelican here, feeding my babies!































Look at their funny knees!





I helped Daddy to get the dinner table ready for Sunday family dinner. I love candles













I took this picture of Mummy getting ready to
paint Felix's old room, soon to be Izabelles room








Policeman Jasper reporting t



















Painting the step, very carefully




































Sick day at home with Mummy and Felix























I've been a bit poorly this week. I couldn't even go to Bornehavn on Thursday and Friday as I had a very hot head and just wanted my mummy.

I went to the dentist though and she was very happy with me as she said I am cleaning my teeth very well. Mummy looked very relieved! I don't have to go back until I'm 4 and a half. That sounds very old to me!

In between being ill and lying down watching Bob the Builder I did do some painting with Mummy and Daddy. I painted my step and then I go to roll on the real paint on the wall. It got a bit heavy so I gave the roller back to Mummy but it was fun.

I liked the zoo and that cheered me up. I love the flamingos as they have really cool knees that bend backwards. I think they might snap! We also got to see a sloth in the rainforest and the big crocky wok the crocodile. He was very scary.

No comments: