Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Painting fun
































My little space



































Helping Daddy paint Felix's room










Huge concentration was needed






























































A Jasper size roller!

















Daddy and I having some painting fun before Mummy got up!




















At the turning on of the Christmas lights at Grondal















Riding to nursery

















Painting the outline of my feet for our cupboard.






It's all been about the paint this week. I've done some painting on my easel and and I've painted at the kitchen bench with Mummy and then I helped paint Felix's walls. I'm actually pretty good I've decided. I think I have got what it takes to make it amongst the Van Goghs and the Monet's of this world. It does get a bit messy in parts which does lead onto Mummy shrieking a little more than she normally does. I liked painting on the wall the best but Mummy wasn't convinced we should leave it up so she painted over it.....I think she missed the point.


No comments: