Monday, January 16, 2012

After a day at kindergarten, it all got a bit much





















Hmmm, trying to keep a straight, grumpy face




















Fighting my battles










































Hanging out in the 'feeding' room, waiting for Mummy















A bonus balloon to play vikings/pirates with
































The masterpiece at work



















Not sure Im very impressed about this hair cut business















My very small bead design at kindergarten




















concentration...master at work





I saw the queen> yes and she is a real one too! Not just one from one of my favourite books, Peasant Pig, but a real queen. Moa and I went to see her in town. oh and Mummy and Karin came along too. I think they wanted to see the queen too! Well she passed so close to me that I waved very excitedly at her. Apparently she is really really old and she has been a queen for a really really long time so this was a party for her. It was fun but not as much fun as being given a balloon sword and belt to hold it in!

Im very excited because Granny Moo is coming to visit this week. I can't wait to play vikings with her!

No comments: