Monday, January 23, 2012

Breakfast with Granny Moo




















Relaxing in my room





























cheeky
















Squishing Granny Moo with my cuddles









































My new sword, which I made with Daddy


















Enjoying the Lego room at Louisiana Art Museum














Taking a juice break





























Deep at work






































Stealing and then wearing Mummy's hat!


















Just chilling

















Inventing with Izabelle
















Finally asleep after my sleepover with Moa




A busy busy week but the highlight had to be seeing my Granny Mooooooo this weekend. I really really miss her already and couldn't sleep properly last night as I didn't want her to go. Hopefully she will come again soon. We had lots of fun with her, especially going to the Louisina Art Museum, its so much fun there. I get to make art as well!

No comments: