Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Hanging with my brother






























As a treat Mummy borrowed the little lego over the holidays. I love love love little lego!

















Bathtime fun with LB Felix


























Doing operations with Felix. Its great now that he is standing up because he is my right hand man




I finally got well enough to go swimming this weekend with Daddy, and so I had the chance to try out my new 'seals' from Father Christmas. I loved diving down to get them so much I hardly came up out of the water. My new togs look pretty cool as well, from Godmummy Penny. I hope I can go again soon. Being sick is a bit of a pain really.

We still have so much snow, so much that at school we went tobogganing together. School is so much fun when the snow is here!

No comments: