Tuesday, February 7, 2012










Our garden















































Our hood....oh thats the road!









































































































































































































































































































Sick week, snow days and colouring in. Loving my drawing, I love to colour really precisely in the lines and now I have got the whole family perfecting their pirates. Being sick for the week meant lots of pirates for me to colour and I also got to watch one of my favourite books on the television ...... Peter Pan!!! So exciting! So being sick wasnt too bad in parts!


And then the snow came down once the weekend came. When we got up on Sunday morning it was so snowy we couldn't see across the road, here are some of the pics of our neighbourhood, enjoy.


Anyway Im much better now though still quite tired. Mummy and Daddy have told me they need a break!


No comments: