Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Since we returned home


Thank you Godmummy present for a present on Felix's birthday, I know I was very lucky!







The most exciting thing about getting home was my little brother's birthday. I even managed to wrap his present from me myself. I got him an elephant and a goat. Why you may ask? Well he doesn't have one and both are very important in the grand scheme of things, especially when we are making zoo's around the house.
We had such a nice time on Felix's birthday. He didn't really want to open his presents so I had to help him a lot. That was so much fun. I also really really liked the cake! He got a train cake this year though personally I think Mummy should have made him a monkey cake as that is his nickname now.
I drew this picture below to give to my friend Lone who gave me a box of chalks. Can you see the shark holding the cutlass?

No comments: