Tuesday, April 24, 2012











                                          This was SUCH a FAST ride



                                         A common position for the weekend


                                                  Not so sure about his pirate ride

Cooking bread on a fire at legoland

Fun and games at Legoland and at the water park this weekend. We went away with my friend Daniel and his Mummy and Daddy. We stayed in the same room together which was very exciting. We got to read to each other and do a lot of giggling together. I didnt get enough sleep though, it was far too exciting to be sleeping!
I loved swimming so much and I even went down some fast water slides with Mummy and Daddy, I am definitely getting braver Ive decided. I swam under water to go from an inside pool to an outside pool, just like a big boy!

No comments: