Monday, October 8, 2012

Apple Time





                                                 Picking apples with Moa and Karin
                                                            Felix and I off on our apple adventure


                                              Early evening at one of our surrounding lakes of Copenhagen
 Here I am, charging down the hill in a very quick amount of time! Without falling I might add.

A very fun weekend involving running down hills and playing with my best friend Moa amongst the apples. I love autumn in Copenhagen as I get to wear my wellies a lot to jump in the puddles.
 
I will see you in a couple of weeks after my trip to Singapore. We are going to see Heidi and my godmummy. I think Im going to eat some cake with Heidi and ride our scooters. I hope we do a lot of swimming as Im getting pretty good at floating now. I am looking forward to the big plane ride. Daddy might let me watch Kung Fu Panda again!

No comments: