Monday, October 1, 2012

September fun in Copenhagen


Ice Cream friends

                       I think this could be the biggest icecream Ive ever eaten. Thanks Kim

TIVOLI
Racing Daddy and Moa at the zoo

My best friend Moa


Listening to Pip with Henny, the lady who is going to help Mummy have the baby in our house
Thought I had
better 'skill up' in case Im needed on the day
 
My mummy
 




Check out this Triceratops. Thank you Godmummy Anna for my very very cool birthday present.

In case you havent worked it out Im very big now. I can do so many things for myself like going for a 'pee' in the early morning all by myself, and getting myself completely dressed,even with my belt put in and done up in my jeans! Mummy and Daddy are very impressed though it doesnt seem to take much to keep them happy it would seem. My drawing is getting better and I love to do it. Maybe I can get Mummy to put up a few of my pictures.

No comments: