Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Christmas! Whippeeeee

Christmas Eve eating Able skiver which are delicious Danish Christmas treaties

Whippee we got to open one present on Christmas Eve which were our new pyjamas!


Here we are admiring the view

Christmas Eve, Twas the Night Before Christmas


                                             Still sleeping even though Father Christmas has come!
Taking my pressies in to see Mummy and Daddy
                                                       Opening my Father Christmas Presents. This was sooooo exciting!




Investigating my new pirate board game

Father Christmas and his reindeer didnt leave much

                                          Present time







It was such a nice Christmas as Granny Moo and Farfar came to visit us and Matilda was one week old. We had yummy food, lots of presents and everyone was happy. Mummy and Daddy thought I was a very grown up four year old and I remembered to say thank you for my presents. I even opened one of my presents in front of the computer to remind Poppa what he had bought me -a new helmet. Yay! I wish we had Christmas every day.

No comments: