Wednesday, January 9, 2013

She's finally here!

We really have been waiting and waiting and waiting for little Pip to come out. It seems like at least a year that we have been waiting. Mummy seemed to be getting so big that I was really a bit worried that one day I would come back from Bournehavn and she would have popped and just be lying on the lounge floor like a broken balloon. But Mummy kept getting bigger until finally she did pop out my little sister.Yay!! My little sister was born one week before Christmas and while Felix and I were having a sleepover with Moa. Actually I wasnt sleeping, I must have known that something exciting was happening down the road at our house. I wish we could have been there especially as the pool inside the house was so much fun. I wonder if Mummy enjoyed it as much as Felix and I did when we had our swim in it.

Here are some pictures of the first while with my little Pippi as Im calling her at the moment.


                                                          My first meeting with little Pip









 I was so impressed because Pip already knew that I love pirates and had bought me a Pugwash book and Pugwash DVD. Wow, what a great sister she is already








Mummy is already so impressed with my 'big brothering'. I can carry her very carefully and I can help her stop crying. I love my little Matilda already.

No comments: