Wednesday, September 24, 2008

First Love

It has been a pretty successful first week I think. Mummy and Daddy seem pretty happy with my efforts in all areas really. Eating, Ive got down pat - who wouldn't love it, all I have to do is lie there and gaze at my mummy for a while and she seems happy. She seems even happier when I let out one of my super dooper sounds, either end she doesn't seem to mind. She says ' Good boy Jasper' so I figure its pretty easy to keep her on my good side....

Last night I had an interesting experience. Mummy and Daddy's friends came around with their baby = baby Lila I think was her name and she seemed very worldly. Her daddy kept telling her that this was the closest she was ever going to get to a boy again but to be honest it was all a bit of a fuss over nothing. I let them think I was sleeping and I just lay there and kept quiet while they talked about arranged marriages and girly things like that. To be honest it wasn't much of a first date with all the mummies and daddies there as well but maybe that's how it is done in Korea? I'm not sure anyway I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror this morning when Mummy was burping me and I must say, I'm filling out nicely and if I don't say so myself i do have lovely lips and cheeks. Until next time...

No comments: