Saturday, September 27, 2008

Outings

Well, just before my second (week) birthday, mummy and daddy decided to take me out of the house for the first time.
Everything was a bit noisy, while mummy and daddy seemed particularly strange and jumpy.

On Wednesday night, we all got into daddy's car and went up the road. I thought that it was all good fun but mummy didn't seem too happy. Then we went into a shop. while a man that I had never seen before put me down against a white screen and then flashed bright lights into my face. He seemed nice but the flashes were horrible. Don't know what was going on but I heard my daddy agreeing to return next day to pick up some pictures. Odd. Then daddy came back to the car later with something hot in his hand....it smelled a bit like my nappies can do sometimes, but I think that it was OK as they ate it later.

Next day, we went back to the hospital that I was born in. There were Korean babies everywhere, who were really loud and I didn't like them too much so I just decided to sleep. I am a bit worried because they were all really huge and I am wondering whether I will also be very fat like them.

The nurses were very kind and told me that I was very healthy and all was well. Afterwards I had to give some blood and have an injection, which I did not like at all, although I tried not to cry too much. I think that we will have to go back there quite soon again. Daddy got a parking ticket and so he will have to go into the proper carpark next time.

That's all for now........time for more milk

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice to meet you just now, beautiful boy!

- auntie B