Monday, September 22, 2008

Poo

Hello everyone, Jasper here.
I am a very good pooer and can do as many as 10 per day.
Yesterday was my finest pooing hour as I managed to trick mummy into taking my nappy off. She didn't know that I wasn't quite finished. Until I did. She made a very funny noise as my poo leapt satisfyingly off the changing table. There seemed to be lots of commotion and moving of things and her friend Mel even had to help.
I can't quite work out whether mummy liked it or not, but I will try it again sometime soon.

Just this morning I managed to catch her out again.....though I didn't see where it went.

1 comment:

Angela said...

Well done Jasper! Keep up the good work, Mum clearly doesn't have enough to do at the moment. A tip from Alicia - try spraying the venetian blinds with poo in the middle of the night - the discovery by Mum and Dad the next day is worth waiting for!!!