Wednesday, October 1, 2008


My first trip in my sling, very comfy!

See, I can have my eyes open!
Loving my daddy

Loving my new baby grow, it even fits over my ginormous nappy!

A BUSY WEEK WITH MUMMY
















Jasper is into his third week now and is thriving. Those gorgeous cheeks of his are filling out nicely as are his arms and thighs! Long live the breast milk! He had a trip to the hospital this week to check out his eyes. Because he was premature ( as they keep reminding me, as though I wasn't present during his 'early' arrival!) his eyes haven't completely formed, something to do with the retina, but the doctor thinks at our next check up they should be formed. It wasn't the nicest experience. They put some sort of calipers on Jasper's eyes to keep them open while they shone the torch into them, needless to say all present were crying. I WILL have to learn to deal with such unpleasantness! Our friends from Australia are visiting this week which has been lovely and enabled Barny and I to go out and have 'much missed' Korean food. Needless to say this didn't go down so well with Jasper's constitution and I think I shall be missing Korean food for a while yet! How many nappies can one small boy fill in half an hour? Until next time...

1 comment:

Angela said...

You guys are doing great! Jasper - you look amazing, getting to be a big boy already, even though you're only a wee mush-mush, hugs and kisses and squeezes to you. Mummy and Daddy look suitably tired but full of joy and I do believe you're wearing your new stripey suit that we bought for you. I found you something so cute today which I will post off tomorrow - I just couldn't resist - I hope you're not too big by the time it arrives!!!! xxx The Claridge 3 xxx