Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Me in the hospital
My first stroller trip

Hanging with my mummy at home

We had a really busy weekend because we had Mummy and Daddy's friends visiting from Australia. I went to my first lunch though I didn't fancy anything on the menu. I even went to my first birthday party. Not a lot of fun for me though Scott, the birthday boy, did invite me to take part in the three legged race and the tug of war but I declined politely. My sheepskin in my stroller was much more inviting and I had Zzzzs to clock! I'm a growing boy you know. In fact, and I say this very proudly, I am now 3.5kg - get me! I have to grow as all my girlfriends around me are all bigger. My new girlfriend, Annabella, was 3.4kg when she was born which I consider slightly underhand as I've had to invest a lot of energy over the last three weeks to get to my weight!


We had to visit my hospital again yesterday. I'm not sure why we were there, maybe it was so mummy could empty herself of all her tears because she sure did drip on me. I was trying to be brave with all those needles around but mummy really could do with hardening up ( though I won't tell her that, she was trying, bless her. Anyway all the pretty nurses kept gazing at me and oohing and aahing so I was glad mummy had dressed me in my striped baby grow, its very fetching especially with my spotty pants.


I'm not sure what else we are up to this week but Ill keep you posted, hopefully more rides in my stroller and visits to my girlfriends, chow!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i want to get on a plane RIGHT NOW.

jasper you're a little sleep monster! you'd better be storing up energy for my visit!

-auntie b

Angela said...

You are such a busy boy! Don't fall for any of those young lasses, you know you've got a cougar waiting to meet you - they're all the rage these days - what's two years I say!!!

thegodfather said...

That's your best photoshoot yet, love the way you work the camera, especially the pouting close up. You are constantly in the camera glare, you were clearly born to be a star. Well done on the thigh creases.
Love Will